[TRLog] VK bug?

Subject: [TRLog] VK bug?
From: (Mike)
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 18:22:59 +0000
At 02:05 PM 5/30/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Was playing in WPX last night and noticed after I had worked a VK any VK I
>in callsign window after that and hit enter, it wipes the call but still
>it and report?  Then I can enter the call again in exchange window and it
>it just fine.  Seems to be only VK calls as I tried to get it to happen again
>with others with no porblem?  Running latest ver.

I don't think it is the program, I have 6.26 running and have not had that
happen to me. And the way conditions were last night VK WAS a GOD SEND!
after the first 100 qso's I had only 12 that were worth points, the rest
were US Stations, at 200 I think the number was a little larger but not by
Maybe this was NAQP CW Weekend???

Check out my home page at

Feature Wishlist: