[TRLog] Re: TRLog Digest V1 #361

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TRLog Digest V1 #361
From: w9wi@bellsouth.net (Doug Smith W9WI)
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 02:42:41 -0400 (EDT)
At 11:46 PM 5/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Was playing in WPX last night and noticed after I had worked a VK any VK I put
>in callsign window after that and hit enter, it wipes the call but still sends
>it and report?  Then I can enter the call again in exchange window and it logs
>it just fine.  Seems to be only VK calls as I tried to get it to happen again
>with others with no porblem?  Running latest ver.

Same glitch here.  I don't see any correlation to any specific prefix --
I've only worked one VK, and his call came up properly.  Running version
6.26.  Not too serious - a tad unnerving the first time it happens, but
since his call still appears in the mult & QSO needs windows it can be
worked around.

BTW I'm *not* seeing the CW problem AA4GA alludes to.  (my ability to send
intelligible code is suffering badly from disuse, but I can't blame Tree for
that.....)

73 Doug