[TRLog] VK bug?

Subject: [TRLog] VK bug?
From: (VR98BrettGraham)
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 22:56:15 +0000
K5NZ wrote:

>Was playing in WPX last night and noticed after I had worked a VK any VK I
>in callsign window after that and hit enter, it wipes the call but still
>it and report?

I find the call's still there & you can go ahead & enter the exchange & it
will log the Q fine.  I find it also happens on UA0s for me & nothing else.
If you move the cursor up into the call window, hit end & then backspace
the call will reappear so you can almost get around it.

Hey, why are we on here talking about bugs when the contest isn't over yet?

73, VR98BrettGraham

Feature Wishlist: