[TRLog] SCP problem

Subject: [TRLog] SCP problem
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:26:40 -0700 (PDT)

I was noticing during the VHF contest that the super check partial
feature was acting up.  If I typed in a prefix, I would get a display,
but when I entered a different prefix, I wouldn't.

I think this has been reported by one or two people, and at that
time, I wasn't able to reproduce the results.

At any rate, I found the bug and it will be fixed in the next release.

I also added two keystrokes to allow you to move the grid map left or
right: Control-LeftArrow and Control-RightArrow.  I was also hoping to
use the Control-UpArrow and Control-DownArrow keys to move it up or
down, but at least on my computer, those key combinations don't do
anything.

Moving it left and right is most of the requirement anyway since you
can display enough grids in the vertical axis to span most of the
country (from EM00 to the Canadian border).

Tree