[TRLog] no sound

Subject: [TRLog] no sound
From: k6ll@juno.com (k6ll@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 01:53:03 +0100
I'm running a fairly new computer, and I just noticed that
I can't get any sound out of the speaker or sound card
when running TR. No sound when sending cw, no simulator
sound. I'm pretty sure packet spots beep through the sound
card, but that's not hooked up right now so I can't check it.
Everything else works ok, both under Windows and DOS.

The computer is set up with Windows 95, Release 2, with the
32 bit file system. I'm told that the old DOS 6.22 is not
compatible with FAT 32, so I'm stuck running the version of
DOS built into Win 95r2.

I've tried running under Windows, and also booting up with F8
into DOS, but no luck. Is anyone else running this configuration
successfully, with sound?

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]