[TRLog] Field Day log

Subject: [TRLog] Field Day log
From: w6iso@juno.com (H J KOHLMOOS)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 01:49:29 EDT
To all:

To save a little grief while you're trying to enter California sections
during Field Day please note that there are two in the ARRLSECT.DOM file
that should be modified.  We normally send SAC for Sacramento Valley and
SJV for San Juaquin Valley.  The log won't accept SAC or SJV and if
you're in a hurry it could cost contacts.  So I suggest editing the file
as below.

Sjv = SJ, SJV
Sv = SV, SAC

73 de

Kit Kohlmoos
w6iso@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]