[TRLog] FD question

Subject: [TRLog] FD question
From: geoiii@kkn.net (george fremin iii)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 11:59:32 -0500 (CDT)
Thomas R. Williams writes:

>As I understand the rules, DX stations can be worked by FD participants
>for points, but they can only submit checklogs. I had JY9QJ call me and
>could not enter his data into the log (5NN JY9). Had to ESC out and the
>use CTRL-N to make a note of it. Afterward, I just deleted the QSO from
>the log because I only worked one non-domestic station.
>73, Tom N2CU

You can log it.

Just enter the callsign
and then as an exchange enter 599 or 1D or whatever and hit enter.
The problem is if you try to put JY or DX or some such in
the section/QTH location.  TR-Log will fill in the country for you.

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "