[TRLog] Re: TRLog Digest V1 #385

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TRLog Digest V1 #385
From: ve5cma@hotmail.com (Doug Richardson)
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 10:37:34 PDT
Just a note to adv that VE5RAC (VE5CMA) also found the bug with logging
VEzeros with a serial number (we used a similar work around to ve able
to flag them and edit later), and that the Mult list did not wrap around
properly.

Also: Some (new) ops found it uncomforatble that the call sign in the
call window disappears after enter is pressed and the cursor moves to
the exchange window. The working call does appear in the 'mults needed
etc' window, but vanishes in the call window. I'm new to TRLog and have
not used TRLog in any other 'test, so I don't know if this is standard
all the time, or what purpose it serves.
VE5CMA Doug Richardson
3226 Tufts Bay East
Regina SK  Canada  S4V 1V2
voice (306)789-2254