[TRLog] Multi Prob?

Subject: [TRLog] Multi Prob?
From: K5NZ@aol.com (K5NZ@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 22:12:45 EDT
Hi all...
Using V. 6.28

Have never seemed to get all the goodies to work in a multi config.  I'm
setting up for IARU.

Rig control both stns  ft1000mp and ft890

Have MULTI INFO MESSAGE = $  Now this is supposed to show each rigs freq at
the bottom of the band map but I get nothing.  Also you should be able to hit
CTRL E and get this info in logging window....nothing?

Next, if using packet and band map... you hit CTRL END and pick a spot hit
enter and you go to that freq and ready...this works but after the qso how do
you get back to your run freq quick?  Isn't there a key to hit that takes you
back?

Thanks  nz