[TRLog] Network

Subject: [TRLog] Network
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 21:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
> I am using a very simple LOGCFG.DAT to test this, consisting of:
>
> MY CALL = W4PA
> CONTEST = IARU
> MULTI PORT = SERIAL 1
> COMPUTER ID = A

This should work.  The fact that you can make the computers talk to
each other using TR LOOPBAND is encouraging also.  I assume you have
the MULTI PORT command on both computers.

> So, I figure, it can't be as simple as I think it is.  An answer
> for me?  Am I missing an enabling command in LOGCFG.DAT to have
> these talk to each other?  Boy this makes me feel stupid, but in
> two years with TR I've never tried this......help :-)

It really should be that simple!  How are you testing it?  If you
are just logging a QSO, and have SEND QSO IMMEDIATELY = FALSE, nothing
will go around the network until you have worked your sixth QSO.

Tree