[TRLog] A weird one...

Subject: [TRLog] A weird one...
From: n7ex@athenet.net (Dave_K9NX)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:54:30 +0000
Scott, et all

I had a similiar problem, with several of the functions within TR which
just stopped responding. I was runnining on a P-233 desktop in dos window
under W95. I chalked it up to my PC. I managed to save, exit and restart TR
at which point everything was working fine again. Try reloading now with a
copy of your log.dat and logcfg.dat file from the end of the contest and
tell us if evertything seems to be fine or not.

Dave
K9NX