Subject: [TRLog] NONSSB/765/N4RO
From: (Ron Chambers)
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 07:38:04 PDT
OK Kirk, now you tell me...after the contest....hi

I was too lazy to open the 765 covers and check the TRANSCEIVE switch
setting like you, Tree and I have discussed... before the contest that
is !!

The NONSSB occurred quite a bit but never really 'hung me up'...

So you can bet I will get that cover off before the next contest!!

This is first NAQP I ran with TR....This is the only way to go, the
name/qth popping up was great during some of the weaker signal work to
cross-check what I received....!! Thanks Tree....and when working same
guys on other bands, NO SWEAT  !!

Ron K5PN

Get Your Private, Free Email at

Feature Wishlist: