[TRLog] How checking multies in European HF Championship ??

Subject: [TRLog] How checking multies in European HF Championship ??
From: (George Fremin III)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 14:19:27 -0700 (PDT)

>> Today when I go trough my log using the "Post"-program I got problem =
>> with the multiplier check under "Log Procedure Menu". The program assume =
>> that I have used zone as multiplier and starts to check against zones =
>> and all goes wrong because the multiplier consist of two figures =
>> correponding to the year when you got your license.
>> Is there a way to solve my problem ?=20
>Often, the multiplier check isn't really necessary and causes more
>problems than it solves.  I have tried to clean it up for most of
>the contests, but some of the more "oddball" contests are not so good.
>You should have your original log still (look for .001 extension).

I often find it very useful to let TR-Log "re-work" the
contest using the TR READ command to ensure that
all the points and mults are correct.

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)
512/416-7010                          -- "Heard it on the X"                               -- ZZ Top

Feature Wishlist: