[TRLog] Cum Multiplier Trigger With New .DOM Files

Subject: [TRLog] Cum Multiplier Trigger With New .DOM Files
From: (George Fremin III)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 20:51:08 -0700 (PDT) writes:
> I have created a number of new .DOM files to support state QSO parties not
> covered by TRLOG. Obviously they are mainly county lists. I have had no
> problem having them appear as new mults in the log portion of the screen the
> first time worked but invariably there will be a half dozen or so that will

*.DOM file entries need to be mixed case - look at the Cal QSO party
file for an example of how the format should look.

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)
512/416-7010                          -- "Heard it on the X"                               -- ZZ Top

Feature Wishlist: