[TRLog] PAQSO Party Dom

Subject: [TRLog] PAQSO Party Dom
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 10:42:35 -0700 (PDT)
> Not everyone will know (or remember) to use DCO for Delaware County.

You will need to make a list or teach them the diffrence.

> I've tried it as
> Mtr = MTR, MONTO, MNTR
> MonTuR = MTR, MONTO, MNTR

If you have:

Mo = MO
Mt = MT
Mn = MN

Then you need to chage the above counties to:

Montur = MR

Or

Montur = MUR
Monroe = M

Otherwise they will be confused with the states that
come before them in the file.

> Is the .DOM file used in some order? In other words if a mult of ABCD was
> entered, and the .DOM file read like this:
>
> Ab = AB
> Abc = ABC
> Abcd = ABCD
>
> would it work differently if it was like this:
>
> Abcd = ABCD
> Abc = ABC
> Ab = AB

Yes it will - TR-Log looks for the first match in the file.
You need to make sure that the abbrivations are diffrent.

> Also, my latest attempt seemed to ignore the VI and PR mults, instead
> calling them KP2 or KP4. Seems like they are getting picked up as a DX mult
> first.

Add them to the *.DOM file and enter them just as you wouild any state.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "