[TRLog] Odd loggong problem with CT1BOH during SPRINT

Subject: [TRLog] Odd loggong problem with CT1BOH during SPRINT
From: n7ex@athenet.net (Dave_K9NX)
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 03:01:03 +0000
Tree

Guess it was something odd in the TRMaster file. Made a new TRMaster file
with just a few calls in it and everything worked fine, went back and
edited  the CT1BOH entry in the old TRMaster file (although in POST there
didn't seem to be anything odd about the CT1BOH entry) and now that file
seems to work fine as well........ wish I had saved a copy of the old file
now to send you, anyway mystery solved.....I think????

DAve
K9Nx
..