[TRLog] When will TR support RTTY?

Subject: [TRLog] When will TR support RTTY?
From: lrod@pobox.com (lrod@pobox.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:04:35 +0000

> > Gee, when are you going to do it ??
>
> Well - take your pick:
>
> 1. 2023.
>
> 2. When I decide to become serious about RTTY contests (you never know).
>
> 3. With the limited time I have available with TR, I wouldn't think of
>    adding another major feature to it during this phase of my life.  I
>    have three girls - age 7, 5 and 3, and many people simply give up
>    on their hobbies when confronted with similar family obligations.

Speaking for me, although I'm sure many will agree, if there is a choice
between the continued serendipitous pace of development and support for TRLog
and a headlong fling into a major re-write to accomodate a new (old) mode, my
vote will be vigorously for the status quo.

Keep the family fires burning, Tree.

73, Rod N4SI
                   |  It's pronounced
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE   |  "jig-a-byte"
         (c) 5 November, 1996                       |  Look it up.