[TRLog] Hand logs

Subject: [TRLog] Hand logs
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 10:28:56 -0700 (PDT)

David H. Walker writes:

> what happened. Can not find log any where on the computer!!! I would like
> to enter qso's by hand. I have tried but can not change the time or date.

You can set the time by doing an "ALT-T" then enter the time
and date.

If you are entering a log after the contest you will also want
to turn on the command "INCREMENT TIME ENABLE" this command
can be turned on and off in the control-J menu.  This will
allow you to change the time my minutes using the
ALT key and the number key for the number of minutes you
want to move ahead in time.

ALT-1 changes the time one minute each time it is pressed.
ALT-5 changes it 5 minutes
ALT-0 changes it 10 minutes.

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "