[TRLog] Small CQP Problem

Subject: [TRLog] Small CQP Problem
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 06:32:03 -0700 (PDT)
> #1. The "Ca" mult is in the list of multipliers twice, and one of them
> would not go away, it stayed highlighted the whole contest, even though it
> did count it. No biggy can live with it.

This is fixed.  I changed how the .DOM files work slightly when I
added the Minnesota party - and didn't realize it affected how the
domestic file needed to be structured for the CQP.

> #2 When in Run mode (might happen in S&P but never tried it) If you have
> preiously worked a station when you type in the call the state
> automatically apears in the report window as it should. The problem is once
> you type the number, if you type the state again, it logs the qso number as
> 1 instead of what you typed.

This exchange wasn't really setup to handle more than two entries.  It
will now "do the right thing" with three or even four entries (in the
next release).

> #3 Why could I not get the "ask for his" display at the bottom with the alt
> key, or is that contest specific?

I think this was already answered.  You just need to program it yourself.

Tree