[TRLog] Problem in CQP with TRMASTER

Subject: [TRLog] Problem in CQP with TRMASTER
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 10:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

Arturo Gargarella - LU6ETB writes:

> After entering W0YK/6 in the call window, I could not type anything in =
> the exchange.
> I hit escape and received a run time error 100 at 22CC:76E3.
> As the only thing new was that I was using the TRMASTER.DTA I have =
> downloaded from  S59DHP web site, I went back to my old TRMASTER.DTA and =
> the problem dissapeared.

I think the TRMASTER.DTA file that you have from the S59DHP
site is corrupt in some way.  I have seen this sort of
problem before.

The easy way to fix it is to convert the DTA file to
an ASC file using POST.  Then convert it back.

BTW - if you want to share DTA files with others
the best way to do this is to first convert the
DTA file to the ASC format (ascii format) using POST.
The main reason to do this is that the ASCII format is
MUCH smaller in size and therfore eaiser to upload
and download.

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "