[TRLog] File compatibilities.

Subject: [TRLog] File compatibilities.
From: je1cka@nal.go.jp (Tack Kumagai)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:37:51 +0900

In message "Re: [TRLog] File compatibilities."
    on 98/10/25, Clive Whelan <Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com> writes:

: 2. I'll give that a try. It is unfortunate that the LOG.DAT file
: combines the band and mode in one field otherwise it would be a breeze
: either via Access or Excel format. A suggestion for the longer term;
: use proper mode viz A1A, J3E as opposed to CW or SSB which are
: unacceptable in Uk licensing cdx( and most other countries afaik), also
: freq. as opposed to band viz 28Mhz as opposed to 10m, similarly

Shall we change the CQ WW CW/SSB DX contest to the "CQ WW A1A/J3E DX contest" ?
Or, FOC should be changed to First class A1A Operators Club?

This does not fit to me....
        ---------
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
        Internet: je1cka@jzap.com