[TRLog] Band Changes

Subject: [TRLog] Band Changes
From: kk7gw@hotmail.com (David Jones)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 07:41:51 PST
>We didn't restart at all and saw it probably at least 50 times.  It is
rare
>and completely unobtrusive, so we didn't worry about it either.

I've never seen it happen during a contest, but sometimes (not 100%, but
maybe 20-25%) while using the simulator, I will change bands, then right
after I make a QSO on the new band, I get the Band Changes box instead
of This Hour.  The other odd thing is that when it does this, the BC box
shows the RATE of band changes per hour, I've seen 30 or 35 when I'm
just flipping bands every couple minutes.

Of course, during a contest when I actually have it set to Band Changes,
it works fine.

73

David Jones, KK7GW
kk7gw@hotmail.com