[TRLog] Baud rate question

Subject: [TRLog] Baud rate question
From: Serge Pozhidaev" <p_kirov@tranzit.donetsk.ua (Serge Pozhidaev)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 01:58:10 +0200
  Hi Tree.

 I know about irq and speed limitation, but my TS-870S works
without any problem from 1200 to 57600 with your program.
But no any difference too :-). (Packet doesn't, only to 4800)

  Program does not work with VFO B. It recognize this vfo
like VHF/UHF bands. And it happens only in vfo B RX mode.
It works right with vfo B in TX mode for split, but it never
returns radio from split mode. So I must do it manually or
call on wrong fr./band :-) when I click to other spot without
split.

73 de Serge UT2IO.