[TRLog] 10 Meter contest

Subject: [TRLog] 10 Meter contest
From: (Barry Martz)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 19:06:59 -0500
Hi All:

It's Saturday evening and just a few notes on TRLog.  Being one that only
contests occasionally, I have not really got to know TRlog like I use to
know NA but I'm getting  better.  Here is a feature I didn't know existed on
TRLog, CUT NUMBER CONVERSION!  I'm one who can get totally confused with the
cut numbers, so I decided to type in what I heard,,,,,, Whala, it
transformed them into numbers!  THANKS TREE!!  I have fighting those for a
couple years!

Question, can we specify packet spots by mode?  I had so many spots coming
in, it filled the bandmap and really made a mess.  I also found at one point
that when I went into the bandmap when it was full, the station I thought I
was pointing to came up with another callsign.  It did that numerous times.
Point to one, get another when you hit enter.  I did have the font program
going when the screen was full  so not sure if that had anything to do with

BANDMAP  was fantastic for s/p.  Playing around, I was jumping all over.

This was the first contest I have had Packet/CW/Rig control all working.

Thanks again

de Barry
Bay Area DXers
Packetcluster W8BAD telnet://