[TRLog] Re: Time display for TR

Subject: [TRLog] Re: Time display for TR
From: (David Jones)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 02:43:29 +0000 (GMT)

> Windows NT in DOS mode?
> This probably has to do with NT not letting TR run 100% of the time.

What I've found, running W95, is that when I have TR in a DOS window,
the time is fine, even if TR is in the background.  Of course, I can't
send CW from a window.  So, during a CW contest I'll boot straight to
DOS 7, but because of the power shutdown and 'sleep' functions on my
HP computer, the time gets screwed up.

I just change the time with Alt-T to what my digital UTC clock
reads...just make sure that you check the date, my ARRL 10m log had
the wrong date for part of the log.

David Jones, KK7GW

Get your free address at

Feature Wishlist: