[TRLog] Keyer Challenge

Subject: [TRLog] Keyer Challenge
From: (D. R. Evans)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:26:25 -0600
On 15 Dec 98, at 10:59, wrote:

> MFJ makes a keyer that already has a serial interface built into it.

At the risk of being somewhat negative, I have to intrude and say that I
don't like this idea one little bit.

TR has some nice features for personalizing the way that some characters
and strings are sent, and I'd really, really hate to lose that. Listen to
me call CQ sometime (just before you call me :-) ) You'll perhaps notice
that N7DR is send with a slight extra space between the 7 and the D, and
the dash on the D is slightly longer than normal.

Some of us still like a bit of music in our code :-)

Some others of us, of course, couldn't care less :-)

  Doc  N7DR

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ
Member, 1998 Nebula Novel Jury

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:

Feature Wishlist: