[TRLog] Re: Time display for TR

Subject: [TRLog] Re: Time display for TR
From: (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:07:02 -0500

I discovered that the power management features are what cause the time errors
on my 586 machine. In my case the system was actually not able to cope. The
BIOS design may have been energy star compliant, but the motherboard designer
must have used the system clock to tick the timer chip while the system was
powered up (oops!).

Anyway turning off clock power management or turning it off all together cured
that. It runs fine under DOS because power management is generally disabled

73 de KK1L...ron ( <><
QTH: St. Albans, Vermont
My page:
My wife's page: