[TRLog] 4.05 Alt-1??

Subject: [TRLog] 4.05 Alt-1??
From: (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 18:30:42 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jones <>
To: Dale L. Martin <>; TRLog Reflector
Date: Thursday, December 17, 1998 20:10 PM
Subject: Re: [TRLog] 4.05 Alt-1??

>> I'm trying to help a friend do her post-contest logsheet in
>> version 4.05 which she downloaded at my insistence.  I found
>> Alt-1, the time increment function does not seem to work.  I
>> the Auto Time Increment to 1, but Alt-1 does nothing.  Am I
>> missing something else?
>Try setting INCREMENT TIME ENABLE = TRUE.  That's the switch
that does
>Alt-1 through Alt-0.  Auto Time Increment as I recall sets the
>of QSO's before it changes the time up a minute.
Thanks, David.

That works great in my TRLog 6.36.  However, that command doesn't
exist in 4.05 freeware version she has.

I was testing 4.05  here to give her a list of steps to take to
get her started entering her handwritten log.  With the Auto Time
Increment = 1, and pressing Alt-1, nothing happened when I first
ran 4.05.  Then, I closed it and I sent out the note above.

I re-opened TRLog 4.05  a minute ago to find that the Alt-1
(2,3,4,etc.) is now working just fine.

dale, kg5u

Feature Wishlist: