[TRLog] TS-570 Secret codes??

Subject: [TRLog] TS-570 Secret codes??
From: toms@inconnect.com (Thomas M. Schaefer)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:07:29 -0700
It seems like if you find the control codes to do these functions, you can
use the new feature in the latest release to program the message to the send
to the radio. There may need to be some more details given as to how to
program hex values (convert them to decimal?).

I have not used this feature, but I thought I would mention a use for it.

Tom, NY4I