[TRLog] Logging MM (multipliers)

Subject: [TRLog] Logging MM (multipliers)
From: (Arturo Gargarella - LU6ETB)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:31:27 -0300
Thanks for the reply.

I did the following :
I dited the S50P13DC.DOM file and I added the lines :

R1 = R1, MM1
R2 = R2, MM2
R3 = R3, MM3

After that I saved it as ARR10.dom in the log directory.

I have also included in the logcfg.dat the commands :

What do I have to do you log it ?.

I tried in several ways with no luck.

I tried UT5XXX/MM1, UT5XXX/MM2 and UT5XXX/MM3 and I can not enter R1, R2 or
R3 as the report. I can only enter a NUMBER and TR says it is and Ukranien
(UR) station.

Then, I tried UT5XXX/MM and I entered R1, R2, R3, MM1, MM2, MM3 and TR logs
it correctly, but the multiplier is not maked as if it was worked (doesn´t
change the color) and if I enter the received serial number TR believes it
is the signal report. I have also tried 599 26 R3 and TR doesn´t like it.

What am I doing wrong ?

73 de Arturo, LU6ETB