[TRLog] 10m log conversion?

Subject: [TRLog] 10m log conversion?
From: (AE0Q V31RY)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 11:52:48 -0700
  Has anyone tried using Logconvert (by KA5WSS) to convert the TRlog log.dat
file for the 10m contest to ADIF format?

  I use this for all contests to import my TR logs into my LOGic-4 database.
However, for the 10m contest it is turning all the DX serial numbers into a
<rx_pwr:> field.

  Any suggestions on how to fix it?  What is the valid ADIF field called for
a received serial number?  I can do a search and replace with UltraEdit32 if
I know the valid ADIF field name..

Thanks  --  Glenn
 Another month ends...   All targets met, all systems
 working, all customers satisfied, all staff eager and
 enthusiastic.    All pigs fed and ready to fly.

     AEØQ / V31RY           ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, SVØWY, WAØVPK    --SOWP 5558-M, QCWA LM, ARRL LM, NCVA--

Feature Wishlist: