[TRLog] HA CW Contest problem

Subject: [TRLog] HA CW Contest problem
From: izbim@tin.it (Enzo)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 13:25:31 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE332E.B5997D80

Dear Larry, =20
I have from a little acquired your program for the management of the =
contests and surely, as for all the new things, a certain period of =
adaptation is in demand to the program to be able managing to the best. =
I have tried the CQ WW and any problem in simulation to insert the =
varied nominatives to the calls effected by the computer. The next =
contest that interested me is HA CW contest, present in your program, =
but unfortunately I have not succeeded in doing working in any way. Here =
are the proofs that I have effected: =20
I have created a DIR CONTEST\PROVA1 and I have launched TR (obviously it =
is the PATH it foresees in the lines AUTOEXEC), to the application of =
the nominative I have inserted my nominative I8VKB, and therefore =
selected the contest HA CW, monitor to colors Y, simulation N, all the =
other questions inherent radios, TNC, (N) =20
I have accepted the all and it appears me the display with the varied =
sigles of the Hungarian provinces (20 in all). I have inserted a =
Hungarian nominative HA1ABC and pressed Return, I have simulated to =
receive his it initials therefore in the second window I have inserted =
GY and pressed Return. To this the program doesn't accept the nominative =
and it doesn't insert it in the database of the effected connections. =
Forgetful to say you that once inserted the nominative and pressed =
Return, the program performed the issue of the nominative regularly =
HA1ABC. =20
I have also tried to simulate the contest, after having pressed Return =
it departs the call and received the answer, therefore Return again =
sending departs the nominative of the correspondent and the underlying =
window appears, but I doesn't receive any number (from rule the non =
Hungarian stations send the progressive number) only 599 and therefore =
the nominative is not accepted by the program. Surely I/you/they am me =
that I don't succeed in having the contest worked in matter, therefore I =
beg you to help to resolve me the problem. I have also tried to correct =
the lines LOGCFG.DAT inserting varied lines type DX MULTIPLIER or still =
EXCHANGE RECEIVED =3D and getting an error to the moment of the =
departure of the program. I hope to have been clear in explaining your =
problem to, hoping that you succeed in translating mine bad English. Hi =
aspect with anxiety one answer of yours, since the contest is the third =
week of January and therefore you/he/she can be a method to be able to =
learn a lot still from your good program =20
73 de I8VKB =20
Enzo Aglio =20
C.so Europa 231 =20
80016 Marano (NA) =20
ITALY =20
E-mail izbim@tin.it =20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE332E.B5997D80

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Dear Larry,&nbsp; <BR>I have from a =
little=20
acquired your program for the management of the contests and surely, as =
for all=20
the new things, a certain period of adaptation is in demand to the =
program to be=20
able managing to the best. I have tried the CQ WW and any problem in =
simulation=20
to insert the varied nominatives to the calls effected by the computer. =
The next=20
contest that interested me is HA CW contest, present in your program, =
but=20
unfortunately I have not succeeded in doing working in any way. Here are =
the=20
proofs that I have effected:&nbsp; <BR>I have created a DIR =
CONTEST\PROVA1 and I=20
have launched TR (obviously it is the PATH it foresees in the lines =
AUTOEXEC),=20
to the application of the nominative I have inserted my nominative =
I8VKB, and=20
therefore selected the contest HA CW, monitor to colors Y, simulation N, =
all the=20
other questions inherent radios, TNC, (N)&nbsp; <BR>I have accepted the =
all and=20
it appears me the display with the varied sigles of the Hungarian =
provinces (20=20
in all). I have inserted a Hungarian nominative HA1ABC and pressed =
Return, I=20
have simulated to receive his it initials therefore in the second window =
I have=20
inserted GY and pressed Return. To this the program doesn't accept the=20
nominative and it doesn't insert it in the database of the effected =
connections.=20
Forgetful to say you that once inserted the nominative and pressed =
Return, the=20
program performed the issue of the nominative regularly HA1ABC.&nbsp; =
<BR>I have=20
also tried to simulate the contest, after having pressed Return it =
departs the=20
call and received the answer, therefore Return again sending departs the =

nominative of the correspondent and the underlying window appears, but I =
doesn't=20
receive any number (from rule the non Hungarian stations send the =
progressive=20
number) only 599 and therefore the nominative is not accepted by the =
program.=20
Surely I/you/they am me that I don't succeed in having the contest =
worked in=20
matter, therefore I beg you to help to resolve me the problem. I have =
also tried=20
to correct the lines LOGCFG.DAT inserting varied lines type DX =
MULTIPLIER or=20
still EXCHANGE RECEIVED =3D and getting an error to the moment of the =
departure of=20
the program. I hope to have been clear in explaining your problem to, =
hoping=20
that you succeed in translating mine bad English. Hi aspect with anxiety =
one=20
answer of yours, since the contest is the third week of January and =
therefore=20
you/he/she can be a method to be able to learn a lot still from your =
good=20
program&nbsp; <BR>73 de I8VKB&nbsp; <BR>Enzo Aglio&nbsp; <BR>C.so Europa =

231&nbsp; <BR>80016 Marano (NA)&nbsp; <BR>ITALY&nbsp; <BR>E-mail <A=20
href=3D"mailto:izbim@tin.it";>izbim@tin.it</A>&nbsp;=20
<BR>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE332E.B5997D80--