[TRLog] Re: your mail

Subject: [TRLog] Re: your mail
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 17:04:36 -0800 (PST)

> For TR Log (by N6TR) users who plans to use this program in the coming
> Marathon there are some additional files for this contest. Download this
> from my site:
>
>                              http://www.qsl.net/ok1rr

Martin,

Your files are nice.  The last several years I have
offered to help coordinate efforts for
setting up for the FOC Marathon.

There is more that you can do to the setup to make it
work even better by making the country file
include FOC calls and numbers.  When it is set up
this way things work quite well for the Marathon.

I have been collecting email addresses of folks who
would like me to email them the updated files a few weeks
before the Marathon.  I will add you to the list.

If anyone else would like to get these files for the Marathon drop me a note.

Thanks

--

George Fremin III                   You know you've achieved perfection
Johnson City, Texas                  in design, not when you have nothing