[TRLog] Can't abort CW immediately w/ Esc

Subject: [TRLog] Can't abort CW immediately w/ Esc
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:00:54 -0500
>>>Scott Neader said:
>
> At 09:06 AM 1/12/99 -0800, you wrote:
> >

> I know I could use Quick QSL to do the same thing, but...
>
> I have my QSL message saying "TU KA9FOX TEST"
>
> Sometimes I want to just say "TU" or maybe "TU KA9FOX".  In the past, I
> could just hit ESC anywhere during my QSL Message to accomplish this, but
> in NAQP CW I always got the next letter after hitting ESC.  So, if I hit it
> right after sending TU, I always got "TU K". I believe I am using the
> latest version that was e-mailed out to the list.

I missed this NAQP CW for various reasons. Because it is such a "friendly"
contest I have the QSL message programmed for EE. ALT-F1 sends KK1L TST. You
could do something similar Scott. QSL message = TU then ALT-F1 if no one comes
back to the TU.

CU this weekend from my first NAQP M/2 with N1MEZ at his place. We will be
using KK1L.

--
73 de KK1L...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
QTH: St. Albans, Vermont