[TRLog] ^- with only one rig interfaced

Subject: [TRLog] ^- with only one rig interfaced
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 01:44:51 +0000
I mentioned a potential problem in my post yesterday about aborting CW
keying which had to do with ^- (dualling CQs) with only one radio interfaced.

During JIDX LF CW, I had an MP interfaced as radio 1 & an FT-847 as radio 2,
except not interfaced.  When working somebody on the MP, the dummy CQ (perhaps
not a good term for it) sent on the 847 (which has a ">" on the end) does
indeed cause the RIT to clear on the MP.

I have only one functioning radio which supports computer control at the
moment, so I cannot verify if this behavior goes away when radio 2 is
actually interfaced.

Whilst I'm thinking about JIDX - the remaining mult display still doesn't.
Would be nice to not have to track mults on paper someday...  ;^)

73, VR2BrettGraham