[TRLog] Wildcards in INITIAL.EX?

Subject: [TRLog] Wildcards in INITIAL.EX?
From: Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:03:22 +0500
I probably missed the reply to this question. Could somebody please fprward
it to me.

Another idea, can somebody set up FTP account so that we can put there every
version of CTY.dat and logcfg.dat for different contests. I would really
like to have all those config tweaks that Juhan described in his messages.