[TRLog] stdcfg.dat

Subject: [TRLog] stdcfg.dat
From: jerry@ua9ar.chel.com.ru (Jerry Sidorov)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:59:50 +0500
Hi everybody,

n6tr@teleport.com wrote:

> > >   It is executed after all the other LOGCFG.DAT commands are processed.
> > But this surprised me several times until I found out what is going on:
> Well, when I wrote this, I was thinking that you would only put things
> in here like your radio / CW / packet assignment stuff - not things
> that you would be changing with Control-J.

Perfectly right! No need to change 'status quo'. (See note below).

> I guess it can be moved up to being loaded before the LOGCFG.DAT
> file - and then Alt-W will work correctly.  Anyone see a problem
> with that?

What about 'CONTEST =' statement that should be the second line? How could I
change it? With external text editor? But we can edit STDCFG.DAT manually
instead
of LOGCFG.DAT...

My opinion is to keep the 'v6.36 status quo'.

Jerry UA9AR
http://www.rossiya.net/ua9ar.htm
No-Cheating International(tm)  http://www.qsl.net/rw3fo/nci.htm  #2,003,106