[TRLog] help - qsl mode

Subject: [TRLog] help - qsl mode
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:41:04 -0500

Hi Jan,

<< Am I missing something or is this a small bug. >>

I note you have had no reply, and I am a relative newbie, but I decided to take
a look, and found exactly as you report.

I think I have twigged what is happening and how to fix it, albeit at some
expense in another area.

What seems to be happening is that the prog. is acting as if you had corrected
the call in the call window, and is sending the call OK now message, i.e.
message n
r 1 from the Alt P, O menu which in my case reads } OK %, and thus sends the
call from the call window followed by OK, and the name from the database.

When I delete that message altogether the keyer is silent after entering the
state. However you are then without a "call OK now message", so yer pays yer
money an
d yer takes yer chance :-((

However perhaps I am missing something too. Clearly we need Tree's expertise
here.

73

Clive
GW3NJW