[TRLog] typical QSO scenarios

Subject: [TRLog] typical QSO scenarios
From: joe.carvalho@mci.com (Joe Carvalho)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:08:01 -0700
I have to agree with Frank on having either a Newbie section, or a bit more
detail on how/why you would set any/all of the settable(sic?) parameters.

One of the things that 6.36 is doing is when an entry is changed with ^J
and saved to the config file and than sometime later the entry is changed
again, all the changes are kept. If I change a parameter a dozen times,
there will a dozen entries for that particular parameter.

--joe
DE KR6NA