[TRLog] Re: [CQ-Contest] Checking ARRL Ten minute rule

Subject: [TRLog] Re: [CQ-Contest] Checking ARRL Ten minute rule
From: kk7gw@wa.freei.net (David Jones)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:53:00 -0800
Date sent:              Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:13:12 -0500 (EST)
To:                     Kenneth Earl Harker <kharker@cs.utexas.edu>,
        cq-contest@contesting.com (CQ Contest)
From:                   WE9V  Chad Kurszewski <Chad_Kurszewski@css.mot.com>
Subject:                Re: [CQ-Contest] Checking ARRL Ten minute rule

> Theoretically, yes.
>
> But when I tried a Multi-2 thing in TR, complete with Computer ID A/B
> in the original log, I couldn't get the ARRL format to show the
> computer (TX) ID as stipulated in ARRL general rule #7:
>    >Multi Operator, Two Transmitter category logs must indicate which
>    >transmitter made each QSO.
>
> Of course, I could be doing something wrong.
>
> Correctly stated, this program works with files that:
> Have the band in the first two characters of the line.
> Have the hour in the 18th and 19th position of the line.
> Have a 0 or 1 in the last position of the line, indicating TX 0 or TX 1.

What might work, since the 6 band change rule is for each
transmitter (by my reading anyway), is to have the TR Post
program pull out the QSOs for each TX, and then convert to ARRL
format.  You would have to run it twice, treating each TX as a M/S,
but that should probably work.

73

David Jones, KK7GW
kk7gw@wa.freei.net