[TRLog] New SPDX Rules

Subject: [TRLog] New SPDX Rules
From: rtnash@netcom.ca (Robert Nash)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 19:49:55 -0500
Hello again

Never being a good loser, I have put together a CFG kernel and DOM file that
should work with the new rules I heard about half an hour ago! Here are the
rules first.

First full weekend in April, from 1500 UTC Saturday to 1500 UTC Sunday.
 SSB, CW or Mixed.  Single Band or All Bands (80 to 10)

 Send RST + Serial.  Receive RST + 1-character Province.
Work Polish stations only.

3 points per QSO.  Multipliers count once per band,  irrespective of mode.
Maximum multipliers per band =16.

Send logs to:
Polski Zwiazek Krotkofalowcow
SPDX Contest Committee
PO Box 320
 00-950 Warszawa
 Poland

MY CALL = VE3XXX
CONTEST = RUSSIAN DX
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
CONTEST NAME = SP DX CONTEST
EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST DOMESTIC QTH
DOMESTIC FILENAME = POLAND.DOM
DOMESTIC MULTIPLIER = DOMESTIC FILE
QSO POINT METHOD = THREE POINTS PER QSO
DX MULTIPLIER = NONE

Now the Poland.DOM file:

b = B
c = C
d = D
f = F
g = G
j = J
k = K
l = L
m = M
o = O
p = P
r = R
s = S
u = U
w = W
z = Z

Use at your own risk, but it may be useful. It was put together quickly but
I had a lot of practice the previous hour! This is almost as much fun as
operating! Thank you, Tree for inventing a program that has this kind of
last minute flexibility.

73 Bob VE3KZ
ve3kz@rac.ca