[TRLog] Files for Michigan QSO Party

Subject: [TRLog] Files for Michigan QSO Party
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:15:48 -0400
At 05:44 AM 4/12/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Does anyone have DOM and CGF files for the Michigan QSO Party?  Is there
>a site where these could be downloaded?
>
>Thanks,
>Jack    W4JH
>w4jh@preferred.com

Jack and anyone needing it:

I have some files I used last year(cfg & dat) for the Michigan QSO Party.
They can be altered with your call and your setup info but they're a good
place to start. These are only if you are outside Michigan.  You can find
them at ftp.erie.net/home/crobson
Just type that into your web browser and it should take you to the site to
download the files. I hope to be active for Michigan QSO Party if work
doesn't get in the way.

73, Chris KB3A