[TRLog] TRLog SetComm Serial Base I/O Utility

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog SetComm Serial Base I/O Utility
From: matt@qrq.com (Matthew George)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 20:22:31 -0600
> Have you looked at USB support issues for TR?  Using USB has solved
some of
> my port conflict problems in some non-radio applications very well.

I looked at them several months ago, the USB Serial Port devices were
WAY out of my price range, very expensive.  Maybe they have come down in
price.  If they don't use standard I/O addresses for comm ports 1 - 4 in
DOS applications, you would have the same problem that I already
explained in the previous email.

CUL

mg NG7M