[TRLog] W1WEF CW interfaces

Subject: [TRLog] W1WEF CW interfaces
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

As some of you may recall I have been selling the
W1WEF CW interfaces.  We had them last year at Dayton
when Jack started making ones with PTT and Paddle connections.

I usually try to keep a few of the Paddle models in stock all
the time.

We will be selling them again at Dayton but you can
get them from me anytime - you can also get them
directly form W1WEF as well.

I have put some pictures up if you would like to see
what they look like.

Model 1 is a LPT CW only model - it sells for $23 + $3 shipping.

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/trlog/model1.jpg

Model 2 is a LPT CW and PTT model - $35 + #3 shipping.

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/trlog/model2.jpg

Model 3 is a LPT CW, PTT and Paddle model - $49 + $3 shipping.

He also makes com port CW interfaces as well and
we will have all of these at Dayton.

Come see us in Booth #444.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."