[TRLog] ARI / IS0 TEN POINTS????

Subject: [TRLog] ARI / IS0 TEN POINTS????
From: rtnash@netcom.ca (Robert Nash)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:15:24 -0400

>anyone any clues/ideas???
>PA4GF

On the bases that any solution is better than none, I would suggest logging
the IS0's as I0's. This will pick up the three IS0 province indicators NU,
OR and SS and the 10 points. For CW, a possible scenario would be:

1 -  to put the real IS0 call in the call window so the real call gets sent
2 -  after receiving one of NU, OR or SS in the exchange window, move back
up to the call window and change the call to I0
3 - when you enter the contact both the province and the points are correct
4 - after the contest look for all the NU, OR and SS contasts and change to
IS0 or edit each one in the edit window just after the contact if the pace
is slow.

To make this work you must disable the call correct message for CW, ALT-P, O
and remove the text from item 1. For phone, no problem.

If nothing more sophisticated comes up, that's my solution. Tree seems to
have too many tricks hidden in this one to solve it easily externally.

73 Bob VE3KZ
ve3kz@rac.ca