[TRLog] WAE is coming...

Subject: [TRLog] WAE is coming...
From: OL5Y@contesting.com (Martin Huml)
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 09:56:49 +0200
I use TR for WAE Contest from Europe.
I would like to put some items to wish list:

- In "remaining multiplier window" to display DX countries only (if I am in EU)
or EU countries (if I am not in EU).
- Possibility to change of sending texts (e.g. QTC?, PSE x QTC, QSL x/y, ...).
- Possibility to use Ctrl-Enter and Alt-K functions.
- Possibility to use "function key memory" during receiving QTCs.
- Automatically fill time to 4-digit format on basis of previous QTC during
receiving QTCs. Also if station not send current time. Now, if I have not fill
all three information - time, call, nr - the program will not log this QTC
which is complication with higher speeds.
- Possibility to add another QTCs after receive all declared QTCs (declared
before receiving). E.g. when program asks "Press Return to log or E to edit" to
eke "or A to add". Sometimes happen that station send bad number of QTCs in
group.
- Possibility to view file with received QTCs (like Ctrl-L and Alt-L).
- To disable possibility to edit QTC nr. If I edit received QTCs and use Tab,
in second line cursor jumps to QTC nr.
- Information "Number QTCs received = ..." could be better on 6th line instead
on 7th.
- Add information about received (sent) QTCs to bandmap.

73!

Martin Huml
OK1FUA, OL5Y or IH9/OL5Y in the contests
OL5Y@contesting.com
Contest Team Pantelleria - IH9P - CQWW DX SSB MULTI/MULTI
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/eudora/126/ih9p.html