[TRLog] WPX is in two weeks - severa

Subject: [TRLog] WPX is in two weeks - severa
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 18:37:32 -0400

<< The program will always
start a message with the speed displayed in the code speed window. >>

I confess I was also confused by this apparent bug which I bumped into,
since if you look at page 35 of the manual, the para before Table 4, you
are exhorted to put QRS commands at the end of the message to " balance"
things up. Am I reading this wrong?

<< Perhaps it would be better to show prefixes by country? >>

I think Martin is right, and that alphabetic association is better, since
countries have no relevance per se in WPX, and it may not even be possible
during the contest to determine which country a prefix represents.

As an example when using the special call 2C3NJW recently I keep on getting
" where is that " requests !!

73

Clive
GW3NJW