[TRLog] Country file update 25 May 1999

Subject: [TRLog] Country file update 25 May 1999
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 08:13:04 -0400
The country files for CT/NA/TR/WL have been updated.  They can be found at:

        CT/TR:  http://www.contesting.com/ct/files/cty.zip
        NA:     http://www.datom.com/nacty902.zip
        WL:     http://www.contesting.com/ct/files/wlcty902.zip
                (Wayne, can you find a permanent home for this file?)

Or send a message to ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com with a line like:

        GET cty.dat

in the message body.

If you're using NA, don't forget to run NAU after installing the updated
COUNTRY.DAT file.

This is the first time I have tried to make a "native" country file for
WL.  Just install WL_CTY.DAT in your writelog/programs directory and you
should be all set.  You should not need to run any WL utility program.  If
it doesn't work properly, please let me know ASAP so I can fix it before
the contest.

The release notes are as follows:

25 May 1999 (CTY-902)

         o Added 2A and 2T to prefix list for Scotland, GM.
         o Added 2X and 2Y to prefix list for Wales, GW.
         o Added W8BAR in Zone 5 (WV) to callsign list for United
           States, K.
         o Added RF8/9/0, RI8/9/0, RM8/9/0, RQ8/9/0, RS8/9/0 and
           RY8/9/0 to prefix list for Asiatic Russia, UA9.
         o Added VY0 in Zone 2 to callsign list for Canada, VE.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/