[TRLog] Summary for Points re-calculation

Subject: [TRLog] Summary for Points re-calculation
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:13:36 -0400
On 4 Jun 99, at 14:21, Tack Kumagai wrote:

> In message "Re: [TRLog] Points re-calculation"
>     on 99/06/02, n6tr@teleport.com <n6tr@teleport.com> writes:
>
> : 1. Rename the LOG.DAT file to something else (say OLD.DAT).
> : 2. Type TR READ OLD.DAT.
> :
> : The contest will be "reworked".  Make sure CW TONE is set to zero.

<SNIP>

> AUTO DUPE ENABLE CQ = FALSE
> CODE SPEED = 99
> UPDATE RESTART FILE ENABLE = FALSE
> POSSIBLE CALLS = FALSE

Rather than CODE SPEED = 99 and/or CW TONE set to zero, if I remember correctly
there is a command to stop all code sending...that should make the TR READ work
even faster.

Watch the rate meter zoom over 1000!  Even better, change the rate meter to
points rather than Qs and stand back!

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers