[TRLog] 2 a or ???

Subject: [TRLog] 2 a or ???
From: rmaull@access.mountain.net (Roy Maull)
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 14:57:05 +0100
At 22:54 05/06/99 EDT, you wrote:

>Help .....i set up tr for field day and  we are going to be 4 a tn  and no
>matter what call i put in to check it all out i keep getting  2 a or  .....i
>have re-done the config 3 times and have not put anything in there abt  2 a
>or ....any ideas
>
>                        Ira   n4kn

        You will have to edit the CQ Exchange and S&P Exchange with the Alt-P
menu, or add the proper lines for setting these exchanges in the LOGCFG.DAT
file, (i.e., CQ EXCHANGE = 4A TN or S&P EXCHANGE = 4A TN).
        What you are getting is the default that Tree programmed for his 2A OR
location.  Be sure to put the new exchange lines after the contest line so
they will not be over written by the defaults from the contest.

     73.. Roy  N8YYS
  Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!